Monday 12 December 2011

Character profile of my model - Music Magazine

 
Evie Rouse
Born January 1995 (aged 16)
 
 
Evie is one of my friends that I have known throughout high school and we have remained friends when we have moved on to Wyke. Evie studies English Language, Psychology, Geography and Graphics and would like to go on to university to study English or Graphics.
 
I chose Evie to be my model for my main music magazine project because I know she is reliable and consistent and as she does other coursework subjects such as graphics and English, she knows how important this is to me.
 
In her spare time, Evie likes to keep fit and she goes to the gym and other night classes on a regular basis. She also likes to listen to music, go out with her friends and she works in an Indian restaurant to get some spare pocket money. She is a very motivated person who likes to have fun at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment