Wednesday 7 December 2011

Institution

The publisher of my magazine is going to be Bauer Media who are also the publishers of Heat magazine, Bella, Take a Break and two leading music magazines Q and Kerrang. The company also run radio stations and box television.  The reason I have chosen Bauer Media to produce my magazine is because although they already publish two music magazines, they’re very different to my pop magazine. Q magazine is a magazine very much full of alternative music with a bit of chart, indie and rap music, Kerrang magazine is a rock/metal magazine. Some of the TV stations Bauer Media is involved with are those which show pop and chart music videos, therefore I think it would be an investment they’d be interested in and it’s also something they don’t own yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment