Friday 9 December 2011

Images that have influenced me!


I like this image because of how simple it is. The only things that make this image stand out are the clothes Jessie J is wearing and her makeup and this would be quite easy to recreate.


This image is also very simple but very effective. I like the pose Pixie Lott is stood in for this image and I know that these clothes will be a lot easier to get a hold of.



I think this image is really lovely but very different, it's a different way of getting the whole body into the image without them being stood up. If I take an image like this for my front cover I will take it so the model is facing the other way so they're on the right hand side of the page and then I would be able to use the usual convention of a left third more easily.



This image is very cool and different. I would take a picture like this if I want my artist to dress differently and be very individual although this doesn't really give off the impression of a typical pop star.


This is a really good close up of Nicki Minaj and it would be very easy for me to stage an image like this one. If I don't take a picture like this I would maybe use some of the concepts of it.



This is my favourite picture out of them all because I think what Pixie is dressed in is very nice and I love the pose she's in. This allows us to see a raunchy side to Pixie which could be a bit too much for younger children to see but I think for my target audience this would be acceptable and would possibly make people aspire to be like her.


I like this image as much as the other image of Pixie Lott bobbing down but I think this one could look better because of the extra use of colour. I'm not as sure on this pose but I could combine the two to create my own image.



This is the image from Pixie Lott's album cover but I think this could also work on the front of a magazine. I think the chains around her neck could be too much for a magazine front cover as they're usually quite simple but I think the chain that she's holding around her head is quite a nice twist on the image.



I think this image is very nice. It shows off her shape which will attract the boys but it's also an image girls can aspire to and is a very proud image.

No comments:

Post a Comment