Thursday 8 December 2011

Magazine title ideas

Official Chart (mag) – this came for the idea I was going to make the official magazine for the official charts company. I’ll make the masthead in the same font as the official charts company logo and I will also use the same colours and style. This could be quite difficult to do but I think it is quite a good concept.

Poparazzi – a play on words from the word paparazzi. I came up with this idea while I was at an Example gig in Newcastle as I was taking a picture of him. I like this name because my magazine is all about fresh things and meeting new artists and seeing lots of new, exciting pictures is part of this process. It also ties into the music link because stars are followed around by the paparazzi.

Pop Stars and POP! – this is what is going to be in the magazine and therefore I thought it would be an apt name. Names like this have been used before though and recently a new child-teenage magazine has come out that is called I LOVE POP so I don't think these name ideas are very original.

Poptastic – this was a term the late Alan Freeman (Radio 1 DJ) used during his time on Radio 1 and before that at Radio Luxembourg. Tony Blackburn has also used this in the past so I thought it would be good to use because of its history. It is also quite a catchy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment