Saturday 28 January 2012

Photoshop tutorial - changing body size


 
This video teaches you how to make people look slimmer and also exaggerate the already existing curves they have. We had already been taught how to do this by the Media Technician Ray Hutty but I used this video to jog my memory and point me in the right direction.
 
 
I used the liquify tool which opened up into this area where I could make certain parts of her body (arms and legs) look slimmer. I also maximised her boobs to make her look more curvy.
 
From looking at images already in the media such as the image of Britney Spears below, I was able to decide on how to make her body more "acceptable" from a media perspective. I don't think I have pushed the boundaries too far but the image does look better and she looks more shapely.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment