Wednesday 8 February 2012

Double page spread photo ideas


I like the way Pixie Lott is sitting in this image and I think with manipulation this could be a good image to recreate.


This is a good image if I wanted to use a chair in my image which could be an option so that there was more going on on the page. It's definitely something I can think about doing.

This is a really lovely image and ideally the kind of image I would be wanting to take. I like the floral theme and this is something I'd thought i could do in my image. The only change I would make to this image is the direction my artist will be laying. I would want her legs to go out to the right of her.


This image is very interesting and similar to the one above. This is also very much like an image I have in my head that I would like to take.


This image is lovely and very similar to the one I would like to take. The only difference is how she's holding her head on her arms but this is another pose I can consider.


I like the fact Beyonce is laying down in this image but I would like a long shot image of the whole body rather than a medium shot like this one.


This is a very nice image, I like the fact that it is black and white and this is something I could consider for my double page spread image. I would have to have the end of her leg in my image though as I want it to be a long shot.


This is a very interesting image and it would be cool if I could recreate this. I like the clothes she's wearing and I think it is very unique.


This is a very colourful image and I really like it. This is something I wouldn't think of doing. It suits this star but I'm not sure it would be appropriate for my artist because I don't think she would be as quirky as this.


I like the idea of using a chair in my double page spread image although I don't think an image like this would work because it isn't a long shot. I would like my image to be place on the page like she's sat on a background and a MCU like this would not work. I can use this as an idea though and create a long shot.

These are some of the images I modelled my double page spread photo shoot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment