Monday 13 February 2012

Double page spread images

When I was taking the images for my double page spread I had an idea in my head that I wasn't sure how to produce. For this reason I'm not sure I'm completely happy with the outcomes but after I have created my first draft I could possibly take some more images until I'm happy with the finished product.

The first few images aren't long shots as they don't include the whole body. For this reason I will not want to be using any of them although in my opinion they're some of the best images.






I think this is my favourite image of the ones in this position but it's too dark to use and her whole body is not in the image.


I like the position of this image but the photo is very out of focus and her whole body isn't in the image.



This is a potential double page spread image. I really like this one although it isn't like the idea I have in my head but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.









I found the images I took on the chair didn't work out like I'd wanted them to. I thought they would look a lot different and I found it really difficult to make the photos like I wanted them to be.



 












No comments:

Post a Comment